Saturday, December 31, 2011

what is meant to be, will always be.

last winter i met a dear friend and her finance at a star bucks in bexley, ohio.  they were planning their wedding and i was trying to plan my life and hopefully a career comeback.  it was a great coffee shop conversation about all kinds of non-sense, old times and silly pop culture.  several months later we met up to spend the day galavanting around the fine city of columbus (my new home) shooting their engagement photos.

spending time with some of my dayton acquaintances was indescribable and seemed to have fueled my fire.  i took on many projects between that engagement session and their wedding date but still found myself counting the days till their big day.  james & rachel and all their love really helped awaken my soul for photography<3


so, two of the sweetest/coolest people i know hired me to capture their amazing wedding day. 

all photos can be viewed here.




























booking this wedding was a major step in the right direction.  it got the ball rolling in a forward motion that has yet to stop :) we photographed three weddings this year and we have three weddings booked for next year and are VERY excited about them! three new couples, three new romantic stories to tell through our photography. 

peace & love~

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, lil sis!!! You are a natural talent and will undoubtedly succeed with the support of your wonderful friend, partner, and boyfriend. Love you... Jes

    ReplyDelete