Thursday, March 10, 2011

time slips away so fast...

why does it always feel like there is never enough time in a day, yet before you know it... it's been an entire month since you have blogged!  

well luckily that is about to change....

i am almost completely set-up to keep up with all things important to my soul,  photography.  
last month i purchased my dream computer, and although it was painful to see the final balance, its been worth every penny!!



 i also finally became part of the current era of technology and got my first smart phone:  the iphone4 
(its incredible).  an imac and an iphone all in the same week.  what a lucky girl i am:)  its kind of like being in the 1980's and suddenly waking up in 2011, a mind trip, but an amazing one.





i've spent the last couple of weeks working on a new website to promote my photography business and i'm so eager to get started.  please check out the site and let me know what you think and send people my way.


thanks for taking time to check things out.  i'll be focusing my photo blog on all things creative and wonderful in my everyday life.

peace & love~

No comments:

Post a Comment