Thursday, July 4, 2013

our all american trip to d.c.

last year mark and i took a road trip to washington d.c. and met my parents for a mini sightseeing vacation!  it was truly awesome.  we walked that entire city in a few short days, a true whirl wind adventure!  luckily my camera catches most everything.  pictures are from the iphone or my canon.

 appropriate wardrobe choices for our nations capital.

rest stop in a state i hadn't been to before - Maryland!

 and our signature vacation drink of captain and coke in the hotel after a very long drive.









 first stop was the white house of course!




 such tourists lol thank goodness for my iphone<3






 two peas in a pod.





 so cute, they wanted to follow him. "are you my mother?"






























going to washington d.c. with two veterans - my dad and my fiance - was pretty spectacular and emotional.  such a great memory and experience!  thank you to all of our service men, women and animals and happy 4th of july!!!  our nations capital is something that every american should see!

cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment