Tuesday, June 7, 2011

family time.

its hard to believe we are officially a week into JUNE 2011.  my goodness where does the time keep going... especially when i feel like time is standing still.. what the heck!!

last night was glorious.  my mom, dad, sister and brother in law came to our city for my daddy's birthday dinner at thurmans cafe.  (we have suddenly started a tradition of going places in ohio where man vs. food or anywhere cable has gone...
(previously ... schmidts for chucks birthday


my dad decided months ago that he wanted to try thurmans cafe in columbus and go to a book store in the german village.  i'd been excited about this visit for weeks...



























this was the greatest bookstore i have ever been too and we will be going back soon!!
 




i started to miss everyone as soon as we started walking back to the cars!
it was an awesome trek from the restaurant to the bookstore and back again... what a great memory. tons of laughter, daydreaming about all the beautiful homes, so many people walking doggies... just an incredible night!

my dads birthday kicks off the slew of summer birthdays that is my family. dad is june, jes is july, i'm august and my mom is september. 


so happy birthday to my dad!
peace & love~

No comments:

Post a Comment